Welcome to Aero Medical Ambulance Service – Our Experienced Team at Your Service
At Aero Medical Ambulance Service, we are proud to have assembled a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals in the field of ambulance services. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of medical care and service to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients. With over 40 years of experience, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide the most suitable staff, equipment and vehicles for any medical emergency or event. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure that patients can be treated and transferred quickly and safely. Get in touch today to find out more about our services.
A vacancy have arisen for an Ambulance Support Worker in the Hertfordshire Locality.
To apply you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Good general education
- Good physical condition
- Hold a current valid First Aid qualification
- Be over the age of 25 for driving/insurance reasons
- Hold a current driving licence (Category C or C1 desirable), which ideally will be clean however up to three points may be considered dependent on conviction. Access to own transportation is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people and to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of individuals
- Ability to work effectively under direction and as part of a team
- Ability to develop and undertake courses to improve knowledge
- Subject to Satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau clearance
You will attend planned patient transfer requests and also on occasions attend sudden illness cases. You will also be covering at events where medical cover is needed. You will support a team in the provision of high quality and effective clinical and personal care, selecting and applying appropriate equipment and skills in line with the scope of practice and associated training that comes with this vacancy.
The successful candidates will be expected to respond and work various hours as needed. This may include unsocial hours, weekends and bank holidays. For those who prove reliable, dedicated and professional will be considered for Part-Time/Full Time working as the opportunity arises.
All appointments will be subject to currently having a clean disciplinary record. This post is subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check at an enhanced level, applicant to meet costs. Please be advised that a No Smoking Policy is in operation throughout the Company.
Salary: £8.00 – £12.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time